Turkey is located in Southeastern Europe and Southwestern Asia. Breath-taking natural beauty with centuries of history, Turkey is an awesome destination to visit. It is a mystic country with holiday options for everyone. Travelers can enjoy the sunny Mediterranean beaches and to your surprise even winter sports between the months of October and April.
Istanbul is the largest and the most populous city of Turkey. It also serves as the financial and cultural Centre. It is located between the Black Sea and the Marmara Sea. The city has several historic monuments originally from Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires.
PROPOSED HOLIDAY ITINERARY
Day 1: Nairobi-Istanbul
Arrive at the airport at then be transferred at your hotel for check in.
Day 2: Fullday Istanbul City tour
After breakfast be picked at 0730hrs.The tour starts at Hippodrome Square. See the Obelisk from Egypt, the Serpentine Column from Delphi and the fountain of Wilhelm II. Continue to the Blue Mosque, one of the largest of Istanbul. It is one of the principal adornments on the skyline and also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets. Then visit St. Sophia, one of the most magnificent Byzantine churches, and nominated the 8th wonder of the world by many historians. After lunch continue to Topkapi Palace (including the jewellery section), the imperial residence from which the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled but today a museum holding large collections of Japanese and Chinese porcelains and displaying holy relics. Proceed to Little Hagia Sofia. The tour ends at the Grand Bazaar tempting souvenir-hunters with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery and leather.
Transportation, entrance and guided visits of the Blue Mosque, St.Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Little Sofia Hagia and a 4 course set menu lunch at a local restaurant (drinks not included). ( on Fridays visit of Mosques only after 2 pm)
Day 3: Fullday Busra tour
You will be collected by local transport from your hotel in Istanbul and transferred to Eskihisar port near Izmit. Your ferry will depart from here to Yalova. On arrival in Yalova, continue by deluxe vehicle (depending upon the number of passengers in the group) to Bursa, the former Ottoman capital. Acclaimed as Turkey’s ‘Emerald City’, Bursa contains a rich and underrated historical legacy. We visit the Green Mosque, the Green Mausoleum and the Grand Mosque. After lunch at a very nice ‘Kebap’ Restaurant we visit the covered Bazaar and Old Silk Market. After a short drive through the countryside surrounding Bursa, we arrive at one of the oldest Turkish villages, Cumalikizik, where the oldest examples of the early Ottoman civil architecture can be seen.
Transportation and ferry crossing, two course lunch.
Day 4: BOSPHORUS DINNER
After breakfasts spent the rest day relaxing then in the evening you will picked Have dinner with a rich variety of specialties from Turkish and international cuisines, including unlimited local drinks on board a Bosphorus yacht! Be entertained by Belly and folklore dancers while cruising through the Bosphorus waterway, almost touching the two continents of Europe and Asia. View the beauty of Istanbul as you sail by, indulging in a delicious dinner and enjoying an evening of entertainment.
Transportation by air conditioned vehicle, hotel pick up and drop off, dinner, unlimited local drinks and show.
Day 5: DEPARTURE
After breakfasts be picked at 0630 then proceed back to the airport to Nairobi
End of Services!!!
- The total cost is based on 2 people staying in a double/twin room
- The cost is based on a standard room and if you need any upgrade to a superior room kindly inform us in order to give the correct price rate
- The rate may change if dollar or airfare fluctuations occur
- The cost is based on the number guest in the package and the price might change if the number of guest reduce (not fixed)
- The rate is based on the said date of travel and MAY change with the alteration of the date
- Kindly note; at this point no Bookings or reservations has been made and bookings will only be initiated after paying a commitment which is normally 50% but we are flexible.
- The Rate might change at the time of Bookings/reservation.
- In the event of any cancellations our company cancellation policy will apply
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE COSTS ABOVE
- Accommodation per person sharing
- Accommodation for 4nights
- Return air ticket with air ticket air Arabia
- Airport transfers
- Full day Istanbul city tour
- Full day basra tour
- Bosporus dinner cruise
- Meals as per the hotel option
- Government taxes and levy charges
WHATS EXCLUDED IN THE COSTS ABOVE
- Lunch and dinner
- Visa fee and travel insurance
- Laundry services
- Any other services that is not inclusive in the package
|Holiday Description||Hotel||No. of Nights / Days||Rate per person in double for entire stay||Meal Plain|
|Option 1||Lai hotel||4 Nights 5 Days||Ksh 114,500||bed and breakfast|
|Option 2||Best western plus President||4 Nights 5 Days||Ksh 129,100||bed and breakfast|
|Option 3||intercontinental Istanbul||4 Nights 5 Days||Ksh 232,050||bed and breakfast|