ITINERARY: 4 NIGHTS THAILAND EXPERIENCE:
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN BANGKOK PROCEED TO PATTAYA
Upon arrival in Bangkok, you are met by our representative who will brief you and transfer you to Pattaya. The most famous well known city in Thailand and South East Asia region. Every year a million of tourists around the world plan to visit here. Pattaya is the Centre of all enjoyable, entertainment and facilities. We invite you to join our audience for the wonder of a lifetime. See a marvelous combination of music, dance and costume.
Overnight stay at hotel in Pattaya.
DAY 02: CORAL ISLAND TOUR AND NONG NOOCH VILLAGE WITH LUNCH
Breakfast at the hotel, Depart for Full day Coral Island Tour Only two hours from Bangkok, the beautiful beaches of Koh Larn – an idyllic island located just west of Pattaya – make a perfect day-trip. Known as Coral Island and covering an area of about 4 square kilometers, you spend the day swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. Enjoy the abundant coral and underwater world, either from the glass-bottom boat or by diving in.
Thereafter drop off at your hotel for Overnight at the hotel
DAY 03: DEPART FOR BANGKOK
Enjoy buffet breakfast in the morning and transfer to Bangkok. Visit temples of Buddha. Lunch at a local restaurant thereafter transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Bangkok hotel. Bangkok’s temples are a unique part of the capital’s heart and soul. A visit here would not be complete without seeing at least two of them. The architecture is awe-inspiring and the glittering decoration like no other.
DAY 04: FULL DAY SAFARI WORLD EXPERIENCE
Enjoy buffet breakfast in the morning Thereafter transfer to safari world. Arrive the safari park, then drive through the scenic safari park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter with the rare and endangered species of wild animal kingdom. Lunch at a local restaurant. Visit Marine Park, housing a spectrum of animal from land, sea and air and setting the scenes for 7 Amazing World class shows. From live action stunt spectacular to performances by animals.
Drop back at hotel for overnight
DAY 05: DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel, this full day will be free to close business engagements/do personal shopping Thereafter drop off at the airport in time for your flight.
3 STAR HOTELS
The Season Pattaya and The season Siam Bangkok Ksh 99,900
4 STARS HOTELS
The Bay View resort Pattaya and Majestic Grand Sukhumvit Bangkok Ksh 112,500
5 STARS HOTELS
Royal Cliff Beach Pattaya and Westin Grand Suhkumvit Bangkok Ksh 138,500
- Return flight Nairobi – Bangkok – Nairobi (Economy Class)
- Two nights stay at specified hotel in Pattaya
- Two nights stay at specified hotel in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- All airport transfers in Thailand
- Nong Nooch Village visit in Pattaya
- Half day Coral Island tour in Pattaya with sea food lunch at a local restaurant
- Full day (6hrs) tour of Bangkok including Temple & City Tour, Golden Buddha, Marble Temple
- Full day Safari World and Marine Park tour in BKK including lunch
- Guide and driver tips – This is mandatory and hence have included it in the quote
- Room taxes
- Snacks, refreshments etc.
- Visa for the destination
- Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry, Room Services, Use of Mini Bar.
- Overseas Medical Insurance.
- Gratitude & Porterage
- Any other services not mentioned in “cost includes”
The following important conditions apply to this quotation:
- This quotation is based on today’s rate of exchange and are strictly subject to currency fluctuations and price increases until payment has been received in full
- All prices are subject to availability of all services at the time of booking
- No reservations have been made on your behalf
- Once the quotation has been accepted, a contract will be agreed upon by both parties
- The price is based on those travel dates, any amendment / change of travel dates will affect the price
CANCELLATIONS, AMENDMENT & NO SHOW POLICY:
Amendment & No Show applies to bookings that are completely cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers.
- When the cancellation is between 55 and 20 days of the booking date, the fee is 25% of the booking amount
- When the cancellation is between from 19 to 12 days to the booking date, the fee is 50% of the booking amount
- When the cancellation is between 11 and 7 days the fee is 75% of the booking amount.
- When the booking is less than 7 days or should guest fail to turn up, the fee shall be 100% of the applicable booking amount
In all cases, notification of cancellation is only accepted in writing to our offices
Bookings amended less than 7 days of travel shall incur 50% of the booking amount or 2 nights’ accommodation cost where applicable.
- The total cost is based on 2 people staying in double a room
- Bookings will be confirmed once 50% payments have been made
- The rate is based on the said date of travel and MAY change with the alteration of the date
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any clarifications