DAY 1: WELCOME TO SEYCHELLES
Welcome to the beautiful land of Seychelles. Upon your arrival at Seychelles International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative. Enjoy a transfer to your selected hotel and have a comfortable night stay.
DAY 2: DAY FREE AT LEISURE
Have a delectable breakfast at the hotel and enjoy the day at leisure, where you could plan the day as per your preferences. Mahe is a beautiful island, full of places to see and things to do, so much so that you will be spoilt for choice. We recommend you check out the popular places like: Anse Intendance beach, Petite Anse beach, Morne Blanc, Moyenne Island, Spiaggia di Port Launay, Seychelles National Botanical Gardens, Tempio hindu, Spiaggia Sunset Beach among others. If you are shopping enthusiasts, you might want to visit the popular Victoria Market, Sir Selwyn Selwyn Clarke Market. There are also several options for exiting activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling activities, boating, etc. Go ahead and have fun in the pristine, turquoise blue waters.
DAY 3 – DAY FREE AT LEISURE OR OPT FOR FULL DAY REEF SAFARI
After a scrumptious breakfast, you can either relax at your hotel enjoying the tranquil shores of the ocean or you can choose to do one of our suggested optional tour such as the Full Day Reef Safari in Mahe. During this safari, explore the reefs from the windows of a semi-submersible vessel followed by traditional creole style buffet lunch on board. After Lunch, visit the Moyenne Island, a National Park, rich in flora and fauna.
DAY 4 – DAY FREE AT LEISURE IN MAHE OR OPT FOR FULL DAY DISCOVERY TOUR OF VICTORIA
After the delicious breakfast at the hotel, you can either relax at your hotel room or choose to do one of our suggested optional tour activity like the Full Day Discovery Tour of Victoria, the smallest capital city ever. This tour covers local crafts display cum sale, the court buildings, museum, post office, clock tower, and then drive across the Sans Soucis mountain pass followed by lunch at a creole restaurant. After lunch, the tour goes through the colonial history of creole and followed by a home-grown fruit drink with a visit to their plantation. Later a stop at the craft village will end the tour around 4 p.m
DAY 5 – DEPARTING FROM SEYCHELLES
Your exciting tour ends today. Enjoy a delicious breakfast before checking-out from the hotel. Fly back to your home country after a memorable and relaxing trip of Seychelles.
**End of our services**
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles – 5 star – From Ks. 353,850pp
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles – 5 star – From Ks. 257,250pp
- Savoy Seychelles Resort And Spa – 5 star – From Ks. 242,025pp
- Kempinski Seychelles Resort – 5 star – From Ks. 274,050pp
- Double Tree Resort And Spa By Hilton Seychelles – 5 star – From Ks. 198,975pp
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort And Spa – 5 star – From Ks. 216,641pp
- AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort And Spa – 4 star – From Ks. 181,912pp
- Castello Beach Hotel – 4 star – From Ks. 160,650pp
- Acajou Beach Resort – 3 star – From Ks. 173,250pp
- The Palm Seychelles – 3 star – From Ks. 156,975pp
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort Casino – 3 star – From Ks. 156,450pp
- Berjaya Praslin Resort Seychelles – 3 star – From Ks. 141,225pp
- Le Relax Beach Resort – 3 star – From Ks. 130,725pp
- Anse Soleil Beachcomber – 2 star – From Ks. 161,700pp
INCLUDED IN THE COST:
Return Flights from Nairobi
Meet & Greet Assistance at the airport.
04 nights’ accommodation in Seychelles
Onward and Return airport transfers
EXCLUDED IN THE COST:
Optional & Add-on Excursions
Meals not indicated
Any expenses of personal nature, such as telephone calls, laundry, mini bar.
Any other items not mentioned
- The total cost is based on sharing a Double room
- Bookings will be confirmed once 50% payments have been made
- We have used the current pricing and is subjected to change without notice
- The rate may change if dollar or airfare fluctuations occur
- The rate is only valid for travel on the indicated periods